At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What your job will look like:
- Support the Trade Compliance team in maintaining a culture of compliance in Mobileye
- Product classification (COO, HS Code, ECCN), license determination and provision of corresponding certifications for Mobileye's products and technology.
- Perform party screening for potential and active business partners to make sure Mobileye does not violate international sanctions
- Monitor, analyze, enhance and streamline trade practices
- Design internal compliance and trade procedures
- Quick resolution of regulatory inquires
- Remain up to date with regulatory updates worldwide and implement necessary adjustments
- Support environmental product compliance aspects
- Conduct internal audits and inspections and issue summary and periodical reports
All you need is:
- BA/MA degree in a relevant field; engineering/law background is a big plus
- Knowhow of US and Israeli export controls and other control regimes, including product classification, encryption controls, regulatory restrictions, exclusions and waivers
- Experience with trade and customs-related practices and terminology –a big plus
- Familiarity with anti-bribery and anti-corruption legislations, associated risks and best practices
- Fluent English – a must; Other languages are a great advantage
- A problem solver
- A fast learner and a passionate trainer
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP, Jira etc.
- Responsible, accountable, and diligent
- Strong work ethics
- Good Interpersonal skills / self confidence
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!