At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
What will your job look like?
- Develop, integrate and execute automated tests.
- Be the interface between your team and the Infra team to make sure all Infra updates match the team's needs.
- Have a direct impact on Mobileye products.
- Be part of the Mobileye validation team responsible for delivering high-quality products.
- work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
which department will you join?
- You will be part of the Product Validation department. the department is responsible for delivering high-quality ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) products. We are the first line of support for Mobileye's customers around the globe.
- As a Validation Automation Engineer, You will be interacting with most of Mobileye's departments, in order to develop state-of-the-art automation suites based on a thorough understanding of product behavior.
All you need is:
- BSc in computer science or software engineering
- Degree combined with Electronic/electrical engineering - an advantage
- 2 years of experience as an automation developer
- 2 years of experience working with embedded systems
- Knowledge and experience with Python
- Knowledge and experience with both Windows & Linux
- Knowledge and experience in testing & QA methodologies - an advantage.
- Experience with Robot Framework – advantage
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum development methods – advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!